Online bingo has become so popular among the bingo lovers because it allows playing bingo anytime from anywhere and all players have a fair chance of winning big. Before you win big, you must find the best bingo sites that offer big payouts. There are thousands of online bingo sites where you can play and all claim to be the best and to offer the best promotions. In order to find which bingo site is telling the truth, you need to take a look at a few important things such as payout rates and percentages.

The percentages you see for a bingo site tell us how often the site or games on the site payout. Those bingo sites that have a higher payout percentage than the competition will pay more often. In addition, you’ve probably come across the term RTP. We’ll talk more about this in the page below, but basically, RTP is Return to Player and it displays a percentage on how much a bingo site is going to payout to the player.

Best Payout Bingo Sites

Everyone wants to win on bingo. In order to increase your chances of winning, it’s advisable to do research on bingo sites to choose where to play. Fortunately, you can find the best payout bingo sites here at Bingo Scanner.

When choosing the best bingo site for payouts, you should always check the terms and conditions of the bingo site you want to join. This means to check all of the requirements of the site including the promotions you take part in.

Best Bingo Sites to Win On With No Wagering Requirements

If you are familiar with bingo sites and their requirements, you’ve probably run into the wagering requirements that require you to wager a certain amount of money before you can make a withdrawal. Opposite to this, we have more and more bingo sites with no wagering requirements that don’t require such actions.

Bingo sites with no wagering requirements allow you to claim the welcome bonus and withdraw your account balance whenever you want. These requirements, combined with high payout percentage, make the best bingo sites to win on. If you’re interested in playing online bingo in such bingo sites, make sure to check the following sites that we’ve set aside for you.

What is RTP?

In online bingo, RTP is used to determine profitability and it stands for Return to Player. It’s a single figure displayed as a percentage, which shows how much of the wagered money is returned to the player. For instance, when you deposit money into an online bingo game, the RTP determines how much of the money is returned as prize money.

Most of the bingo games have around 96% RTP, which means that 96% of the spend is returned to the player as a prize and the other 4% is kept by the bingo site for fees. Of course, different bingo games have different RTP. For example, the progressive jackpot can have 88% RTP, unlike the traditional 96%. It might be that only 4% is kept by the bingo site, and the other 8% is kept for the main prize - the jackpot.

The higher the RTP, the more profitable the bingo game is expected to be. It’s important to mention that this is an average, so your actual prize might be lower or higher because the RTP is calculated by developers. Namely, they play hundreds of bingo games to figure out the Return to Player of a bingo game. The RTP percentage is different on bingo, casino and slots games. Each of these games is played in its own way that affects the chances of winning.

What is House Advantage?

Another common term in bingo world that you’ve probably heard of is House Advantage or House Edge. This is the opposite of RTP and is more used on casino games than bingo games because casino games are the games where you play against the house.

The House Advantage presents the amount of money that the house usually keeps. For example, if a bingo game has RTP of 85%, then its house advantage is 15%.

FAQs

Q: How to check the RTP of a bingo game?
A: If you want to find out the RTP of a game you want to play, you can do it pretty simply. Just go to the terms and conditions of the bingo site, or any page where the requirements are written, and RTP will be available there. Bingo sites must display the RTP percentage for the players to decide whether they’ll play the game or not.

Q: How are the percentages calculated?
A: We know that RTP is displayed as a percentage but it’s important to know how it is calculated. First of all, the percentages are calculated by examining the number of wins vs losses. The best bingo sites to win on will have an RTP higher than 90%.

Q: What should I look out for, apart from the RTP when choosing a bingo site?
A: When choosing a bingo site that has high potential to win on, the first thing you should do is to check terms and conditions. Furthermore, wagering requirements are something that each bingo player must check before playing. Usually, if a bingo site has high wagering requirements, it may not seem like a good site to win on.